Monday, September 18, 2006

There's Pirating, and then there's the Baby Toy Tether!

There's Pirating, and then there's the Baby Toy Tether!

Apart from pirating, I recently happened upon another idea (more truly, it was an inspired idea from on high. Really and for-true! I think it is divinely inspired! Like, angels carrying the whole idea down to earth on a silver platter, or something!) for making enough money to feed my family in this dark economic climate. It was obvious, always there right in front of me--the baby toy tether!! Its design is simple, its construction time- and energy efficient, and the marketing, well, it'll sell itself! Being a father who gets sick and tired of picking up baby toy X, Y and/or Z countless times while trying to pour myself a stiff drink or attempting to clean out the fish tank, I really think this idea is going to kick in. And when there's such an obvious universal need, and as the design is so simple yet revolutionary (consisting of just a large Chip Clip securely attached to a thin piece of 3 foot heavy duty string), I don't see how it can fail. The Baby Toy Tether. I'm working out the details...More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home