Friday, November 16, 2007

potential music gifting for your friends and family

Howdy. I thought I'd throw some ideas out for those gift-givers who would like to bestow music upon beloved people in their lives who like music but have a lot of it. Here are some lesser-known artists worthy of a spin or two:

The Choir-How the Mighty Have Fallen, Flap Your Wings
Muse-Black Holes and Revelations, Absolution
Stars-In Our Bedroom After the War
Vigilantes of Love-VOL, Audible Sigh
Stuart Davis-16 Nudes,
Bright Apocalypse
Peter Mayer-Earthtown Square, Million Year Mind
Glen Phillips-Winter Pays for Summer
Andrew Osenga-Photographs, The Morning
The Weakerthans-Reconstruction Site
Meese-Our Album Year
Rush-Snakes and Arrows

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Student from the past... I had two classes with you at P2P, both of which I fell asleep in and was disrespectful, but you loved me anyways. I gave you advice to rent Sin City while I worked at a film rental place more than a year ago, and for some reason I still remember you! Like your writing, read a bunch of it. Keep up the good life, your writing is entertaining :) If you care, I turned out to be pretty creative, going to a film school and writing screenplays!

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home